YCLF Advisory Committee
We’re Looking For Advisory Committee Members Who:
- Are dedicated to Yolo County Library Foundation’s mission “to enhance the ability of the Yolo County Library to provide library services.”
- Can monitor and support the Foundation’s progress toward achieving its funding priorities.
- Will serve as ambassadors, foster a positive public image, and educate the public about the Foundation’s goals and accomplishments.
- Can leverage business and professional relationships to bring awareness to the fundraising and programmatic efforts of the Foundation.
- Can attend meetings twice each year.
- Provide strategic advice to the Board of Directors that empowers them to make knowledgeable decisions.
Reasons to Join the Advisory Committee:
- Help Yolo County Library Foundation enhance the Library’s ability to provide high quality library services, programs and materials.
- Make a positive impact in suburban and rural communities in Yolo County.
- Engage with other professionals who have a passion for public library services.
- Make new friendships and connections.
Apply to become an Advisory Committee member by completing this form.
If you have further questions, or to learn more about this opportunity, email email@example.com.