YCLF Advisory Committee
We are currently recruiting for new Advisory Committee members to join us this Fall for a two-year term.
We’re Looking For Advisory Committee Members Who:
- Are dedicated to Yolo County Library Foundation’s mission “to enhance the ability of the Yolo County Library to provide library services.”
- Can monitor and support the Foundation’s progress toward achieving its funding priorities.
- Will serve as ambassadors, foster a positive public image, and educate the public about the Foundation’s goals and accomplishments.
- Can leverage business and professional relationships to bring awareness to the fundraising and programmatic efforts of the Foundation.
- Can attend meetings twice each year.
- Provide strategic advice to the Board of Directors that empowers them to make knowledgeable decisions.
Reasons to Join the YCLF Advisory Committee:
- Help Yolo County Library Foundation enhance the Library’s ability to provide high quality library services, programs and materials.
- Make a positive impact in suburban and rural communities in Yolo County.
- Engage with other professionals who have a passion for public library services.
- Make new friendships and connections.
Apply to become an Advisory Committee member by completing this short form.
If you have further questions, or to learn more about this opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org.